Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last posting from Maine

hi all-- just got Jerry's amazing posting from Italy--makes Maine sound pretty tame.....

It is hot and sunny at last--- and I have to leave on Saturday. Best news is that my view down to the stream is completely clear of alders. Forest the forester has worked hard. Now I am trying to cut out small stumps and raspberries to keep the slope from my yard to the marsh clear, too.

Lots of exhausting work.

Jason and Anna and 7 amazing friends were here from Thursday through Sunday-- we packed in people clear to the attic and had 4 meals of 10 or more people in my little dining room. More details on that next week.

Lily has been waiting in the car for nearly three hours-- must rescue her. :Love to all-- Robin/mom/Roibn.

No comments:

Post a Comment